A weekend away with like minded people sounds too good to miss.
Pursue holds their Triathlon Training Camps with a lead up into an event usually 6 weeks out.
Our training camps are heavily based at the Sunshine Coast so the athletes get the best of the elements with open water swimming, hinterland riding and running on trails within the region.
All our camps are planned and structured for the athletes capabilities with workshops and skills sessions whilst not forgetting the social aspect too.
An example of a recent training camp for the lead up to the Sunshine Coast Ironman 70.3
- 5am: Ride Brisbane to Mooloolaba (100kms)
- 12pm: Cotton Tree swim session (50x100s)
- 4pm: Nutrition Workshop
- 5pm: Yoga for Triathletes
- 7am: Open water swim session (Mooloolaba Beach)
- 9am: Ride Moolooaba to Noosa (45kms)
- 11am: Run Noosa National park (8 or 14kms)
- 1pm: Ride Noosa to Mooloolaba (45kms)
- 3pm: Bike Fit Workshop by Retul.
- 9am: Maleny Running events (21km, 10km)
- 12pm Lunch time farewell
Our next Camp: Contact us to find out when our next camp is.
For more information for our training camps email: email@example.com