Our “Give it a tri” program is for the beginners, first timers and novices.
The program runs for 6 weeks leading up to a local race
The Give it a tri program will get you to the start line for your first triathlon. The sessions are filled with quality so you get the best out of every session.
Time is a limiting factor for may people, so our philosophy is “Train with quality, train smart.”
The program is focused on technique and skills through all the disciplines: swim, bike, run and transitions. So you get the best possible training and gain the confidence for your first race.
Our beginners courses run throughout the triathlon season targeting specific achievable races in our local areas.
Course Dates: 2018/19 season
• Round 1: Starts: Monday 3rd September 2018 for Raby Bay October 14th 2018 or Pink Triathlon Brisbane October 21st 2018
• Round 2: Starts: Monday 29th November 2018 for Raby Bay December 9th 2018
• Round 3: Starts: Monday 21st January 2019 for Raby Bay March 3rd 2019
- Tuesday 5am: Swim
- Wednesday 5am: Run
- Friday 5am: Bike-Run
- Optional to train more within the main squad
Venues for Training
- Swim: Nudgee College Swimming, Boondall
- Bike: Nundah Crit track: Hedley Avenue, Nundah
- Run: Nudgee College Run Track, Boondall
What you get
- Discounts with Clubs affiliations
- 6 weeks of coached sessions by qualified coaches
- Beginners Triathlon Pack
- Skills and education to succeed
- Graduation Breakfast
- Free membership to Pursue Tri Club for remainder of season.
- Early Bird Rates at $197 saving $100
- Bring a Friend and only pay $147 each, saving an extra $100